Density board is called density fiberboard in full. It is made of wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, prepared by fiber, applied synthetic resin, and pressed under heating and pressurizing conditions.
According to its density, it can be divided into high-density fiberboard, medium-density fiberboard and low-density fiberboard. Among them, the nominal density of MDF fiberboard ranges from 650Kg/m³ to 800Kg/m³.
Due to its uniform structure, fine material, stable performance, impact resistance and easy processing, MDF is widely used in domestic furniture, decoration, musical instruments and packaging.
1. The MDF is easy to finish and process. Various coatings and paints can be evenly coated on the density board, which is the first choice for the paint effect.
2. Density board is also a kind of beautiful decorative board.
3. Various materials such as veneer, printing paper, PVC, adhesive tape film, melamine impregnated paper and light metal sheet can be veneered on the surface of density board.
4. After punching and drilling, the rigid density board can also be made into sound-absorbing board, which can be used in architectural decoration engineering.
5. Excellent physical properties, uniform material, no dehydration problem.
Copyright © 2021 Chanta Group. All rights reserved. Technical support:Chanta Group. sitmap